|Robert Sweetgall ...
|has presented workshops, keynote addresses and seminars to over one million people worldwide. Robert's humor, sincerity and practical approach have motivated audiences for nearly 30 years.
Robert Sweetgall has...
- Walked 7 times across America
- Walked 11,208 miles through all 50 states in one year (unprecedented)
- Authored and co-authored 17 books on walking, wellness and active living
- Helped over 5,000 schools, corporations, hospitals and communities to implement Wellness programs of all types
Robert Sweetgall has appeared on/in:
- NBC Today Show
- CBS Morning News
- Evening Magazine
- Regis and Kathie Lee Live
- National Public Radio
- USA Today
- The Wall Street Journal
- People Magazine
In his former life, Robert Sweetgall was a...
- High school valedictorian
- Overweight Brooklyn boy nicknamed "Butterball"
- Varsity "athlete" on the math and bowling teams
- Junk-food fanatic
- Chemical engineering graduate (Cooper Union)
- DuPont Chemical Engineer
- Marathoner, ultra marathoner and triathlete
Motivated by a family history of heart disease, Robert gave up cheesecake and his $50,000/year (in 1981 dollars) DuPont chemical engineering job to take his health message on the road — literally walking the talk across America.
|Current Sports, Hobbies & Interests
- Cross-country skiing & snow shoeing
- Hiking, trekking, rowing, golfing, in-line & ice skating
- Humor & stand-up comedy
- Rock-hunting, rock landscaping
Today, Robert Sweetgall presents a wide variety of programs including...
- Hospital health seminars
- School administrator retreats
- Teacher staff-development workshops
- School assembly programs (k-12 / college)
- Corporate wellness kick-off seminars
- Professional conferences of all types
- Senior conferences and workshops
- Health and physical education, cardiac rehab & diabetes conferences
|Titles of Presentations
- Walk on the Well Side
- Physical Activity, Longevity, Aging and the Meaning of Life
- Walking Off Weight & Stress
- The 10 Healthiest Things Educators Can Do for Themselves and Their Schools
- Surviving Stress in a Wild World
- The 14 Healthy Traits of Successfully Aging People
- Implementing Motivational Employee Wellness Programs on a Zero Budget
- Motivation to Move - Fitting 6,000 Footsteps into a Frantic Day
- The Five Best Physical Activities to Reduce Weight, Stress, Low-Back Pain and Your Rate of Aging
To inquire about scheduling Robert Sweetgall for your hospital, school, corporation, conference or community, please e-mail robert@CreativeWalking.com, or call (800) 762-9255, or write to:
Creative Walking, Inc.
PO Box 50296
Clayton, MO 63105
Quotes and references available upon request
© 2000-2013, Creative Walking, Inc.; all rights reserved worldwide
If you do NOT see navigational icons on the left and navigational words above & below, please CLICK HERE.